Auckland Paving & OUTDOOR Tiling Services
Domestic Paving, tiling and general landscaping are the three main pillars of the JL Rose operation. They are installers of Terrazzo-Stoneworks Pavers, SSL Limited (Stone Suppliers Albany) and Premier Pavers. The company’s skills are far from restricted to those areas though and include:
- Driveways and entranceways using Basalt pavers and concrete pavers
- Tight access machine with rubber tracks for small excavations, soil moving and section clearing
- Retaining walls, steps and path work with Railway sleepers
- Concrete block walls
- Fencing using Brustics, zincalume and ripple board
- All preparation, laying and rolling of Readylawn
- Sorting soil, irrigation and mowing strips for garden layouts (they are happy to plant what you choose, but are not plant suppliers)
- Taking the strain out of things by completely managing projects and arranging, and overseeing, the necessary specialists to cover the few jobs they do not do themselves
Estimates are provided for all jobs. They’ll arrange to meet you at your property so you can discuss the project onsite and they can make the necessary measurements for pricing, taking into account the likes of site access, gradient and aspect. The estimate includes everything from base course materials to waste removal.
You maintain the flexibility to make material or design changes. Alterations will result in a new estimate being done. A payment schedule will be set and deposits taken at project start, middle, and end. Once you are happy with the pricing, a start date can be arranged.
To see how JL Rose can combine their services, and the skills of their specialists, on a single project, please click here to view our St Heliers Bay Road, Auckland, case study.
For more information on the paving products we often use please visit these websites